After learning some of the main features available in Principle, it’s time to put all of it in practice. Download the Sketch file in this Google Drive folder and make it move!
Disclaimer: same as in real projects, during the process you will probably need to clean the file to make it behave how you want to on Principle. Some things that you may need to do are grouping layers or groups of layers, and renaming layers or groups.
- Import the Sketch file to Principle and keep it accessible to copy the resources when needed
- Make the screens vertically scrollable when applicable
- Make the elements inside the group “Feature songs” be able to page between each card.
- Make the groups “Top songs” and “Blast from the past” horizontally scrollable
- Create at least one component to make a heart be able to transition between filled and not filled
- Create at least one component to make the “play on hover” layer appear in front of it when you hover and disappear when you hover out.
- Lastly, create a transition to get to the second screen when pressing on the Ed Sheeran feature song image. Be careful with layers flying around.
- Upload the final video showing the animations in a folder with your name inside Completed Work folder HERE