- In order for your peers to improve their skills in working in group, we would like you to give some feedback for your team members based on their behavior as a group member.
- To do so, go to the Google Drive file
"Projects" > "Group retrospective". In this file, look for your groupmate file and on one of the empty table, complete at least one aspect to start doing, stop doing and continue doing for their next group work
- Remember the golden rules of feedback that you can read below
Feedback Golden Rules
- Fastest way to level up your design when you’re a beginner.
- Fosters self-awareness and assists in your growth as a designer and a team player.
- Helps you to take the guesswork out of design.
How to Give Feedback:
- Before starting, take some time to retrospectively think about how your group and individual teammates performed throughout your project.
- Be constructive NOT critical.
- Be thoughtful in your comments and phrase your feedback in a way that is action-oriented.
How to Receive Feedback:
- Be open not defensive :) This is meant to help you grow.
- Keep critiquing your own work and learn from others feedback to help train your designer’s eye.
- Ask for follow-up if you’d like additional clarity or have questions.