- Use artboards, layers, and the inspector in Sketch
- Create boxes and text, with alignments
- Use Anima plugin to create stacks (horizontal and vertical)
- Use a few important keyboard shortcuts to speed up your work
- Create an interface mockup at medium fidelity
- Use duplicate liberally to keep track of your work as you go
Today we’ll aim to take a light ramp into getting started working with Sketch to make medium-fidelity prototypes. Familiarity with Sketch on its own will not make you a better visual designer, but facility with Sketch should allow you to more quickly mock up designs and iterate faster so that you can consider more options before landing on a final design.
Our goal for today is to simply start that journey.